February 12, 2013

5 Days

5 Days
Written by: TheGlitched64

 Five days since they put me away.
Five days they took me here to stay.
Five days before I finally tell.
Five days inside a living hell.
Five days I swallowed all these pills.
Five days I put up with my ills.
Five days to long for me you see.
Five days before they let me be.
Five days until I lost my mind.
Five days since they’d respond in kind.
Five days it feels is awfully long.
Five days since I’ve done something wrong.
Five days since it’s been awful quiet.
Five days before world’s last riot.
Five days I’ve been all alone.
Five days of behavior they don’t condone.
Five days i wait but they don’t show.
Five days to wander and not know.
Five days I have to waste away.
Five days confined and here to lay.
Five days I beg and plead and yell.
Five days inside this padded Hell.
Five days and hope has given up.
Five days with but this empty cup.
Five days since this room was shut.
Five days this cup to blunt to cut.
I sit and wait for the inevitable.
Inside this padded living hell.

 Author’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGlitched64Reads2
I also Narrated this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBlMy1WWKmk