July 05, 2015

My Pet Duck

AUTHOR NOTE: My girlfriend and a mate of mine decided to have a challenge of writing a scary story in 10 minutes. The catch was it had to be about a duck. I decided to join in on the fun… I am truly sorry.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wanted to own a duck as a kid. I really liked how they looked and acted. Eventually I bought myself a pet duck and played with it for hours on end, day after day. Then one day, something changed with the duck. The duck has let himself in through the doggie door I have for my Golden Retriever, Litleo. He cornered me as I went out of the shower, before I could dress he snapped his bill at me and quacked. I slipped on a wet bit of ground and fell on my stomach. The duck waddled behind me and began to crawl up my ass and inside my colon. Before I could grab him he was completely inside. He bit and pecked at my intestines as he crawled up higher and higher. I was screaming in pain, but I got up to the medicine cabinet, got the blade off my razor and cut a deep hole just below my stomach. I saw the ducks head and reached out and grabbed it, strangling him until he was lifeless. I pulled him out of me, completely bloody and a mess on the floor. I don't want a pet duck anymore. But I never tried them extra-crispy before.