February 28, 2016

So... There is a Woman Standing in my Backyard (Part 3/3)

So… There is a Woman Standing in My backyard - Part 3/3
By Mike “TheGlitched64” Stephenson


So… it has been a few days since I updated and for that I am sorry. But today, I bring answers, and closure. It may not be as flashy as you may like, this is just what happened, and how this all played out… And, in reality, it’s kind of embarrassing, not because this woman was not a threat or anything because in her way, she was. very much so. But it’s HOW she was a threat that… makes things hard for me to share with you. So… let me just recount my last week. I apologize if it is a bit disjointed. The lack of sleep and all the other shit that has happened has me a tiny bit frazzled. I’m also noticing a bit more vulgarity in my language after recent events so, keep that in mind.
So… let’s start with the day after I uploaded the video of shit happening. I took your advice and I went to call the police again, this time, having the smashed porchlight as proof. However when I went to take a picture of the porchlight, the fucking thing was fixed! like nothing ever happened! I threw my phone in annoyance [on the couch, I didn’t smash it,] and I just had this feeling of unnatural anger. It was like a feeling of unbridled rage, when I knew it was unjustified. I can’t really tell you what happened next. I woke up 6 hours later to a phone call.
I went and looked outside for the woman, to see her standing there, a huge shiner on her right eye. Despite this, she was still smiling at me, keeping eye contact on me, no matter what I did. So, being absolutely fed up with this, and knowing that I cared not for the consequences at this point, I walked straight outside, and punched this woman, right in the left eye. Now, I am not a strong person, at all. I am a skinny, average heighted bloke, so a scrawny ass punch from me, should not have knocked her down like it did. But I only think of that in retrospect, in the moment all I was thinking once she got up, is why the fuck is she smiling even wider? I got scared and ran inside and slammed the door, getting annoyed at myself. “What’s wrong asshole? Scared of a woman just because she smiled at ya?” I spent the rest of the day ignoring the outside, and that night, I called my mum, asking if I could stay with her for a few days.
The next morning I got packed and set off to my mums house. I felt kinda bad about it, I had only moved out the previous year and now I was coming back home like a scared 9 year old. It was pretty embarrassing. Nonetheless, it seemed to work like a fucking charm! I didn’t see her for two whole days. That was until four days ago, when as I went out to take out the rubbish, I saw her by the trash cans. And when she saw that I had spotted her, she fucking sprinted full force. Faster than I have seen any human run, her legs… I can’t explain them, they weren’t blurring with speed like a cartoon character but that whole, one foot in front of the other thing you learn when you are like two? yeah well that wasn’t exactly happening. It was almost like both legs were moving forward simultaneously in some sort of perpetual motioned movement. Towards me. Thank fucking Christ I was only at the door so I could scramble back in the doorway, where, when she got to it, she stopped, dead in her tracks. After I caught my breath, I still couldn’t move, so I just screamed “Why don’tcha just fuck off!?” And, for the first time, she actually replied. “Because silly, you broke my eyes, I need new ones.” I stood there puzzled until I realized she meant her two black eyes, which I only now just realized looked way too sunken in for what a black eye should look like, and I should know, I was prime bully target numbero uno back in school. After I stood there stunned some more, all I could think to do was yell my lungs out at her, for a solid minute. I can’t remember what I said but it was enough for my mum to come to the door and ask me what I was yelling about. I turned to her in a gesture of “You seriously can’t see this?” before turning back and realizing she was gone.
This happened a lot over the next two days. My mum would ask me to go outside and I would protest I can’t because I am being stalked. This ended in the debacle a couple days ago, where I told her I would go out to the shops with her IF we stayed together, to which she agreed. But we didn’t even make it to the car before I spotted her again, her eyes now, were completely gone. The skin around them charcoal back and seemed gooey, like they were decomposing and dripping off, her eyes black, shrivelled, and lacking pupils. I screamed and pointed at her, my mum freaked. I was kind of relieved, she could finally see this woman. Someone can finally see this fucking woman. But only after twenty seconds of this, and the woman moving slowly closer to me, did I realize my mum wasn’t freaking out at her, but me. She told me to knock it off but I kept telling her to look at the fucking woman coming even closer. She got a very concerned look on her face, herded me into the car and took me to the doctor.
I told him that there was nothing wrong with me, and I explained the story to him, seeing her everywhere, and how no one could see her. The doctor ran some tests on me and I could see him and my mother talking in the other room, a concerned look on their faces as they turned to me and gave me the news.
I have been diagnosed as a Schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder.
So it is with a heavy heart that I have to explain that… well… this was all in my head… and it always will be. She will never go away. She is always there. they gave me a lot of medication. And I realized a LOT of things I was seeing just weren’t there. but no matter how much medication they give me, the woman and her ever more decomposing face don’t leave me. I mean true, it has only been 48 hours but I know she will never leave. She tells me all the fucking time, her face slowly dissolving more and more. I also regret to inform you all that yes, I have multiple personality disorder. This explains my random blackouts, the woman's right eye injury and MOST IMPORTANTLY, my video… somehow, in the six minutes of me locking the doors and the first noises, my personality switched and… well… Look. I am really fucking sorry. I feel like I have wasted your time. I guess my punishment fits though. I will be seeing this type of shit for the rest of my life it seems. I don’t know why people like to pretend to be dark, edgy and schizo and mad. It's a living fucking nightmare! Who would want this!?
So yes… this is my final update for two reasons. Reason 1: Mystery Solved
Reason 2: Not ten minutes ago, she stepped a foot through the doorway, into my hospital room, a rotted smile spread across her face.

My brain is trying to kill me. And it is winning.